
Terry and I were so excited for Tato's first Halloween. We decided to go to Gardner Village to see all the witches and stop by the candy shop for some old fashioned soda. The obvious choice for Tato's costume was a baby panda so we threw this little ensemble together. We don't own a sewing machine which is painfully clear but we made it work! Terry and I went as Zookeepers. We had a lot of fun walking around and looking at all the shops. It was a lot busier than we thought it would be, but I guess we did go on a Monday night, so that explains it. We ate at the resturaunt in the old mill (Archibald's I think it is called) and then we got pumpkin shaped sugar cookies at the bakery. By the end of the day the baby was exhausted. The only disappointment of the night was when we went to the candy shop to get the old fashioned soda (Peach Nehi to be specific), we found out they don't have it anymore! That is the only place I know of that carried that kind of soda so I was kinda bummed. If anyone has any info on the location of any Nehi soda, it would be greatly appreciated. : ) Here are some pictures of the day.
5 comments:
bahahah!!! that is the most brilliant idea ever! i thought it was cute when you dressed her up as a panda..but when i saw terry's name tag that read "zoo keeper" i laughed really hard...ask marshall, it was right in his ear, he hushed me accordingly.
anyways nice :}
The costume turned out great. This is Courtney's first Halloween as well and I am excited to try her costume on tomorrow. Happy Halloween!
Okay. That baby panda looks JUST like you did when you were a baby, Alice. I mean it. JUST like you. That is crazy. I'm sorry, Terry. I'm sure your DNA is in there somewhere, but that Tato is an Alice baby for sure.
Love the panda costume! You guys are so funny! I have to agree with Jessica-Violet looks so much like you.
OKay, you are making me want to come and take care of that little Panda. She is so cute. What a fun personality she has. That little Tato is very coy. I'm also glad you got to go to Gardner Village. Okay, you guys have talents that need to be developed.
Love ya! MOM
Post a Comment