Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by one of the girl's I went to Russia with; Jessica. I don't know exactly what that means but it seemed pretty self-explanatory so here goes. I am supposed to write 7 interesting facts about myself and then tag 7 other people.

1. In Fall of 2003 I went to Russia to teach English to 3-6 year olds.

2. I went to BYU for 3 years for Anthropology then never finished.

3. I married my boss.

4. I have 3 level 70 characters on World of Warcraft, a Paladin, a Priest and a Mage (is that interesting or just sad?)

5. I love Classic Rock. I've seen Aerosmith, ZZ Top and Cheap Trick all live in concert. (tried to see Boston but they cancelled the show the day of)

6. I was in labor for 46 hours with my little girl.

7. I played the guitar in a Bluegrass band with my roomate in college.

I am tagging Jessica (sister), Jill, Shayna, Nena, Lisa, and Christina. I know that's only 6 but hey, I don't know that many bloggers!

3 comments:

Néna said...

bahaha, i did mine.

oh and of course i'll take pictures of your baby!! (why not the makeup?? i think it would look very vogue. haha jk) but seriously, i would love to.
so how did the blessing go today? thats what i assume happened ...maybe i was wrong?

muchlove,
Nena

Christina said...

Oooh thanks! I like to be tagged =)

Marsha said...

I think I am missing out a lot of cute smiles.