I know she's not doing much in this video, but for some reason I could watch it a hundred times. This is when she was about one week old. I totally love how her eyes dart around. She is such a curious little girl (and a sleepy little girl in this particular video).
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Very sweet, Violet. Grandma's gonna miss you so hope there will be more videos and pictures of you. Blessing and all.
bahaha!!! thats a+dorable!!
although both me and marshall agree, she looks like she is on something.
just a little :}
still cute though, way cute... poorbresita cute.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had the babe! Alice she is sooo cute. Good for you! congrats! give me a call sometime! Yeah!!!!
Well at least she made an attempt to wave to us!
this is marsh. new video please this one is boring.... thanks. However, we can smell the neck clear from here.
Post a Comment