Saturday, March 13, 2010

Talking Tato





So I promised my mom a mini update and some pictures so here it is. The girls are doing great. They love each other so much. Olie always smiles when Tato walks by and Tato always wants to hold and kiss Olie.

Last week Tato cracked her front tooth. She cried quite a bit but now she's fine. I'm more upset than she is though . . . we're getting family pictures done this summer. . . She is still as cute as ever though.

Tato has been talking up a storm lately. Her first word was shoe, but now she says all sorts of things. My favorite thing she says is ouch. It sounds more like otch when she says it. She says it all the time even when she's not hurt because she knows we will give her attention if we think she's hurt. That sly little dog . . .


7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh no! How did she crack her tooth? Both Jack and Bella chipped theirs when they were little, then Jack knocked his out at 4 and was missing it for almost three years. At least they are baby teeth.

Marsha said...

Thanks, Alice and Terry, They are so sweet. The videos were a little dark though but the words and voice soooo cute.

Terry and Alice said...

I was pulling the highchair up to the table and she was running past and the leg of the highchair hit her heel and she face planted and cracked her tooth. I felt so bad.
:(

Marsha said...

Tato looks like she is having her morning exercise during the word video. It just made me laugh.

One mom said...

I love it when kids start to talk. Sometimes though, I wish they would stop! I can't believe how blond Tato's hair is and how dark Ollie's is. I love it.

Phish and Spoon said...

Tato's on drugs in the second vid just wiggin out all over the place. Best line: "the feet is coot" or something like that ahhahah

? said...

They are the cutest babies ever!! I bought Tato an outfit the other day I couldn't resist because the price was so good. I'll have to find a time to get it to you haha.