Best Birthday Ever! I pretty much told Terry months ago that all I wanted for my birthday was a spa day. I've never had a professional massage before so I was pretty excited. I was not let down at all. It was awesome! I also got a pedicure. I know having your toenails painted doesn't look insanely different from not having your toenails painted, but for some reason no matter what else I'm wearing, I feel instantly prettier after a pedicure. When I got home Terry made me a cake and decorated it too. Man is he a keeper. Then he took me to a super yummy restaurant called Tucanos. It's one of those restaurants where the servers just keep bringing different meats out on skews and they walk from table to table filling your plate with it. I had never been so it was a real treat! I was so full I could hardly move. That's all I can say about that because I'm hungry right now, and my mouth is starting to water just thinking about it. But it was a great day!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
My Birthday!
Best Birthday Ever! I pretty much told Terry months ago that all I wanted for my birthday was a spa day. I've never had a professional massage before so I was pretty excited. I was not let down at all. It was awesome! I also got a pedicure. I know having your toenails painted doesn't look insanely different from not having your toenails painted, but for some reason no matter what else I'm wearing, I feel instantly prettier after a pedicure. When I got home Terry made me a cake and decorated it too. Man is he a keeper. Then he took me to a super yummy restaurant called Tucanos. It's one of those restaurants where the servers just keep bringing different meats out on skews and they walk from table to table filling your plate with it. I had never been so it was a real treat! I was so full I could hardly move. That's all I can say about that because I'm hungry right now, and my mouth is starting to water just thinking about it. But it was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I'm so bad at remembering!
Oh and you look very pretty In this picture!
Glad you had a great birthday! We talked about calling you, but it was early in the AM. What fun to have a spa day, and Terry did a great job on the cake!
Happy Birthday! What a good husband you have!
Post a Comment