That's what I was going to say -- same nose -- well, and mouth. Tato had darker hair when she was younger, though, too, so you never know what Olivia will look like.
I was looking for some pictures of Jessica's boys and on one of the older posts there is a picture of L, 2-weeks old. I think it sort of looks like O. 2nd picture here.
4 comments:
Same nose and both very cute. Other than that no.
That's what I was going to say -- same nose -- well, and mouth. Tato had darker hair when she was younger, though, too, so you never know what Olivia will look like.
They are both sweet and beautiful.
I was looking for some pictures of Jessica's boys and on one of the older posts there is a picture of L, 2-weeks old. I think it sort of looks like O. 2nd picture here.
Post a Comment