Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rolie Polie Olie!




Olie is here! She was born one day early. Funnily enough I was scheduled to be induced that day because I had gestational diabetes and the doctor didn't want me to have another ten pound baby. I was kind of dreading being induced as I would prefer to let things happen on their own, so I was pleasantly surprised when at 5 am I started having insanely painful contractions and couldn't go back to sleep. I woke Terry up and told him that I thought we needed to go to the hospital. We timed the contractions for about 20 minutes and I was certain we should go (I think he was a little nervous to go because we got sent home twice with Tato). We got there at around 6ish and they said I was already a 5. Yipee! I was so excited. Skipping all the gory details, Olie was born at 9:55. I was so extatic that it only took 5 hours! Best birth ever!

Anyways, she is a little cutie. She weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and she has the cutest black/brown hair and eyes.

3 comments:

Braziers said...

she is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Yay! So when do I get to meet this little munchkin?

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Oh my gosh... I could just kiss them all day long. Those girls are so cute Alice :) Tato has big cheeks like Noah. How can you NOT kiss them right ?