
So clearly in this picture Santa hasn't come yet. I just forgot to get a picture of the tree with all the presents under it. But here it is right after we decorated it. Christmas morning was great! My Mom was in town helping me with the baby so she was there, and my brother and his friend came also. Even Terry's parents came over! It was so much fun to have so many people there. Sometimes I wish I had a bigger place because I love to have guests!

Here she is in her Christmas jammies that Santa gave her.

Tato is pretty funny about gifts. She thinks toys are ok but when she opens clothes . . . well you can't really see the look on her face in this picture but I'm telling you, she loves opening clothes. She also likes to strut around the house with a long sleeve shirt draped around her neck like an early 90's preppy. Man it cracks me up.

She also got a dolly, a train, some blocks, a cell phone (we just had to get her a toy cell phone because she always wants to play with ours), books, lots of clothes and shoes. She walks around the house all day on that dang cell phone. I guess it's just preparing me for when she's a teenager. ; )
1 comment:
Congratulations on the new little one! She is darling. Thanks for the updates. It looks like you have been busy doing lots of wonderful things. My, how time flies when we are having fun.
Post a Comment