
So we went to the annual Lindstrom Christmas Eve Party and it was a lot of fun. Tato seems to love parties. She was acting wild and crazy the whole night. The girls got to sit on santa's lap. I was worried Tato would cry but once she got the present and the candy cane from him she was nothing but grins. Presents and food: her two favorites. We ate and chatted and it was a lot of fun to catch up with all of Terry's cousins.

Olie with Santa.

Tato with Santa.

The traditional gift of jammies that Santa gives all the kids.

Mmmmmm, it was only Tato's second taste of candy ever, but she ate the whole candy cane (it was a kids sized one). Sheesh I can't even eat a whole candy cane.
1 comment:
I have clearly been slacking in my aunt duties by not giving her candy while she is here.
Post a Comment