Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well another Halloween has come and gone. We continued our tradition again this year and carved pumpkins a few days before Halloween. Mine is the one that says creepy, however I was sick of carving after I finished the word creepy and Terry was already done with his so he did the bats for me. What a sweet husband I have. Hope everyone had a fun holiday!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Manasseh says you guys are really good carvers. I think so too. He wants to know if you got your ideas or design from a coloring book. He and Leah went next door to Aunt Pam's house and carved pumpkins but they have already thrown them away.
MOM

Néna said...

Wow, i wish my pumpkin carving skills were as awesome as yours. i didn't even get to carve a pumpkin this here....except at our ward halloween party..in which i helped slightly with our Jack Skellington which won 1st place...blowing marshall's team into last.
hmm.......but ya, very very talented carvers you guys are.

peace!
Nena

Ps. Marshall does not say hi.

Terry and Alice said...

We just used the little 4 dollar carving kits you get from Walmart. It makes it so you don't actually need any skill. :)
Glad you like them!

Braziers said...

s getting so cute. I loved the blessing dress. I am soooo jealous of your sister!