Sunday, November 14, 2010

May the Force be With You - Halloween Edition







I figured it was high time I got our Halloween pictures up. I have a remarkably talented husband and he made all of our costumes this year (except mine which I "made" ie: ordered off the internet). Even though we didn't win best costume for Tato at our wards Trunk-or-Treat, we did get a lot of comments from people who were excited about it. Lots of closet Star Wars nerds out there . . .

The person who can guess who we each are wins a prize! The ability to continue to view our blog!!! I didn't say it was a good prize . . .

7 comments:

Braziers said...

I think this night show what a dork I am, I have NO idea what any of those costumes are but I am sure that they are spot on!

Marsha said...

Amazing, Terry.
And Alice. I can see that Leeva enjoyed the costumes too especially Mommy's new nose. Very fun! Marta has been watching all of the Star Wars movies so they will be excited to see this blog. She could possibly win the 'prize' if she gets here first.
I love you all sooooo much.

Lisa said...

Hmm.. Terry is Darth Vader, Alice is Chewbacca, Tato is the most adorable Storm Trooper ever and Olie is Han Solo? :)

Hey, will you email me your Christmas list and your kids sizes? :)

Terry and Alice said...

Yayyyy, Lisa wins!!! Sure thing on the Christmas List. Hope we get to actually see you guys this year.

Jebbie said...

I still believe you guys should have one best costume for Violet!

Néna said...

BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER. end of story :}

Néna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.