Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Olie's Blessing!

Sunday the 18th was a very special day for us. Not only was it Olie's 7 month B-day, but it was also her blessing. And even more special was that her daddy got to perform his first ordinance as a priesthood holder. It was a great day and it was also wonderful to have so much family there at the time of her blessing too.

Here she is with her grandparents. I think she is so cute in this picture.

Olie is such a fun baby. Her favorites are pulling hair, drooling, smiling and squash (the veggie not the game). She is such an angel baby.

3 comments:

Braziers said...

hip hip hooray!!!!!!You tell that man of yours that I am so stinkin excited for him! Awesome Alice, awesome!

Marsha said...

I'm sorry I missed both of your dear babies blessings and especially to be in on Terry's first ordinance. I am so glad that you have the support of his parents though. It is wonderful.

Marsha said...

You are all so beautiful.