Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 1st -4th: Camping

For the 4th of July Terry's parents took our little family camping. Tato seems to love everything about camping. Of course our "camping" is pretty plush. Terry and I even had a funny little conversation as we were falling asleep one night.

Terry: Thanks for roughing it with me.

Alice: Ha ha, this isn't roughing it.

Terry: What? I can't hear you over the air conditioning.


Anyways, here is Olie and . . . well what's that I see out the window.
Oh hey look, a deer. It walked right up past our camper.
Olie camping.
Tato picking flowers. Or trying to rather. She couldn't get any because she didn't understand they were attached to the ground. She couldn't figure out why they were so heavy. : )


And, at long last, I got to ride the bikes. After two years of being pregnant and missing out, I finally got to ride up the mountain and feel the wind in my hair again. Sooooo fun! Thanks for all the fun you guys!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Leah, Manasseh and Lot had to listen to Tato laugh. So cute. It reminds me of the video we have of Louis laughing.