I can't believe how much Tato has grown since my last post. It's astounding to me! She is starting to talk in a few simple sentences and that is fun so far. Tonight she said the funniest thing . . . well it was funny to me because you just have to understand how much this girl loves her sleep (takes after me ; ). She usually goes right to bed with no arguments whatsoever at 8pm. Sometimes very rarely I hear her singing to her baby for a few minutes, then she's out like a light. But tonight, a full hour after putting her in bed I suddenly hear, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!." I walked in there and asked her what she needed. In her sweetest little voice, "Mommy, I wanna get up." LOLOLOL! I was trying so hard not to laugh. *sigh* I love that girl. I told her it was night time so she needed to go to sleep and she was fine with it. It was too funny.

Movie Review: Ok, so it's not technically a review, just a recommendation. Terry's mom babysat for us while we went out to see a movie the other night, and I just have to say it was the cutest show I have seen in a looooooong time. I highly recommend going to see How to Train Your Dragon. It's probably a little scary for younger than 8 . . . or 6, heck I don't know what is scary for kids. It's definitely fun for adults though. With all the garbage coming out these days, this was a breath of fresh air. I laughed, I cried . . . which is more than I can say for the season finale of Lost (ok, there was a little laughter there . . . ; )






3 comments:
Super cute! If you don't have a pool where you guys live you'll have to come swim with us some time soon :) Ours just opened but we haven't been yet.
Thanks, Alice, for the new pictures. Those girls are the cutest and Jill said they were so sweet also. So either you got really lucky or you are a great mom and I'm thinking the latter. See you soon.
I love their Faces!!! Squeeze!!
Post a Comment