Terry had the great idea of dressing Tato up like Minnie Mouse becuase we already had the red polka dotted dress. Jack dressed up like a Jawa, Bella was a Peacock and Sophie was Tinkerbell, or as she calls it Pinkie Bell. They all looked so great! After dinner everyone hurried into their costumes and we set off around the neighborhood in search of sweets. It was a lot of fun but very tiring for me. I carried Tato half the time and the other half just pushed her in her stroller when I couldn't bear to lift her anymore. At one house she got a little spider ring and I let her carry it. She had a death grip on it the entire time. It was so funny. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween!
Terry had the great idea of dressing Tato up like Minnie Mouse becuase we already had the red polka dotted dress. Jack dressed up like a Jawa, Bella was a Peacock and Sophie was Tinkerbell, or as she calls it Pinkie Bell. They all looked so great! After dinner everyone hurried into their costumes and we set off around the neighborhood in search of sweets. It was a lot of fun but very tiring for me. I carried Tato half the time and the other half just pushed her in her stroller when I couldn't bear to lift her anymore. At one house she got a little spider ring and I let her carry it. She had a death grip on it the entire time. It was so funny. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I couldn't wait to see the cute babies in their costumes. She is getting cuter every day.
Holy cow! She looks SO cute!! Those giant ears are awesome!
Your girls are so cute Alice :) I'm so happy for you and Terry !~
Post a Comment