We went the camping the week of the 24th of July and although we didn't get too many pictures, I promise Tato was as cute as ever and she had a lot of fun! I didn't get to go four wheeling because of the whole being pregnant and all, but I still had a lot of fun and my favorite part was making smores at the campfire. It was Tato's first time camping, and her first time having spaghetti!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Camping
We went the camping the week of the 24th of July and although we didn't get too many pictures, I promise Tato was as cute as ever and she had a lot of fun! I didn't get to go four wheeling because of the whole being pregnant and all, but I still had a lot of fun and my favorite part was making smores at the campfire. It was Tato's first time camping, and her first time having spaghetti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
What no spaghetti pictures?
That is a spaghetti picture. What do you think is on her face? : )
How cute! We just bought the boys some of those little suits with the hoods that have ears. If that made any sense ;) Anyway they look adorable and so does tato!
Post a Comment