Tato has her two bottom teeth and she has the silliest grin now, at least when she shows her teeth. Her hair is much lighter than when she was born and it is getting lighter and lighter every day. She is such a happy baby and it make ME so happy when she smiles!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Silly Grin
I guess it has been awhile since I've posted. Probably from the lack of excitement these last few weeks. I guess that's not always a bad thing though. Terry did get a tiny bonus from work so we were able to go out on a fancy date last week (thanks to Aunt Jill and Uncle Nate babysitting for us). When something more exciting warrants a post, you'll be the first to know. But I thought I outta throw some pictures of Tato up here for the relatives in far off lands. : )
Tato has her two bottom teeth and she has the silliest grin now, at least when she shows her teeth. Her hair is much lighter than when she was born and it is getting lighter and lighter every day. She is such a happy baby and it make ME so happy when she smiles!



Tato has her two bottom teeth and she has the silliest grin now, at least when she shows her teeth. Her hair is much lighter than when she was born and it is getting lighter and lighter every day. She is such a happy baby and it make ME so happy when she smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Thanks, Alice,
She is a dolly. Still can't get enough of her. It was nice talking to you. You sound very happy.
you know they say "if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"
but..hmm maybe its the other way around.
haha she's adorable!
Oh Alice! This is one BEAUTIFUL baby! She is 5 months now? I am anxiously awaiting the day that Jude will smile purposefully. Now he just smiles when he's passing gas or thinking about something devious to try.
My band is giving a concert February 6th. Here's a link to the gig (We are still called Miles To Go):
http://www.xmission.com/~iama/Local_Concert_Series_2008-2009.html
I would love to see you if your little one's schedule will fit in with this :) I miss you a lot.
Love,
Hilary
Thank you for posting pics of that little doll baby. I wish I could hold her and kiss her fat cheeks. I bet all my comments say this same thing, right? She is such a doll, Ali.
What a smile! I love it!
Post a Comment