
Well, she was four months old about a week ago but I have been procrastinating with getting the pictures put on the computer. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It feels like just yesterday she couldn't even hold up her own head. She still likes to suck on her fingers. Sometimes I hear lip-smacking noises coming from her bedroom when she is napping and I'll walk in to see her with one finger in her mouth, still fast asleep. She has hair on the bottom of her head that is at least two inches long but she's rubbed off all the hair in the middle of her head so her hair is amusing and frustrating at the same time.
Here she is watching Led Zeppelin on You Tube with Terry. She is clearly enthralled. I'm not sure she blinks once the entire video. Sorry the video quality is bad, but you still get the idea. : ) Sadly, she does not care for Aerosmith, it makes her cry. Oh well, I guess she's a daddy's girl.
3 comments:
Enjoy everyday because you child will change the next. I guess you took the saying of "teach them while they are young . . . " very seriously. I love the video of her!
She is such a dolly. Don't worry about the hair. It happens to most babies who sleep on their backs and have long hair.
hope you are doing fine!
That's awesome... I'm glad she knows good tunes when she hears them. I'm proud to call her my niece.
Post a Comment