Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Getting Excited for Christmas!

Only a few days til Christmas! It took me longer than normal this year to get into the spirit of the Holiday. I am usually excited for Christmas mid-November! It was probably a mixture of missing the TSO concert and knowing that I won't have my whole family over to my place Christmas morning to open presents this year. When Terry and I were both working it was easy to blow 100 bucks on a concert but we just couldn't make it this year, and with my mom moving to Arizona and most of my brothers and sisters now in relationships, they are all going to be somewhere else for Christmas. So I was pretty Scroogy up until a couple weeks ago when we put up the tree, listened to Christmas music, and drank hot chocolate. It's funny how something as simple as a quiet night at home listening to Holiday tunes and putting lights on a tree can instantly make you feel happy and peaceful. And the closer it gets the more excited I am!

Anyways, the picture I posted is just a fun screenshot I took of my character from World of Warcraft, dressed up in a snowman costume. I'll post real pictures of all the Holiday festivities after Christmas.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: