
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We were lucky enough to get two Thanksgivings this year; one on Thursday at Nate and Jill's house, and one on Friday at Terry's parent's house. Jill and her kids made this awesome turkey cake. I though it was so cute and creative I just had to take a picture. This was Tato's first Thanksgiving and she was so good the whole day. I think by the second Thanksgiving she was so tuckered out from all the commotion of two days of family fun that she decided to be grumpy and scream all Friday night.
That's ok though, who could stay mad at this face. Not I.
We had alot of fun and were so excited that we got to see all the nieces and nephews on on Terry's side. Here they are attacking Grandma.

Thanks to everyone who prepared all the wonderful food and allowed us to enjoy the holiday with them. We had alot of fun!
2 comments:
I still cannot believe how much that baby girl looks like her mama! Sounds like you guys had a fun couple of days. I hope things are going well for you!
I love that you posted a picture of the cake. We finally ate it, it was scrumptious!
Post a Comment