Guess who I got to meet tonight!! I'll give you a hint. Best author ever.
Need another clue? This guy right here.
You're right! It's Brandon Sanderson!
He had a book signing at Barnes and Noble tonight. I'm pretty star struck right now considering the Mistborn Trilogy blew my mind. Terry even made me this super cool shirt with the allomantic symbol for tin. Brandon Sanderson is a really genuine and witty guy and Terry and I had a great time. We even got to hear a little sneak peak from the follow up for The Alloy of Law.
4 comments:
Awesome! Love his books!
So fun! Thanks again for getting us our tickets! You guys started Steelheart yet?
So awesome!!
Hey Kylee, I just finished Steelheart the other day. It was so good! Now I'm on to The Emporer's Soul, then Elantris! Have you started it yet?
Post a Comment