Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tato


There are three new posts. I haven't put photoshop on my new computer yet, and then my camera broke anyways, so I have failed to blog recently. I figure I will put photoshop back on tomorrow but until then, here are a few updates. And by updates I mean freakin adorable pictures of my children.

Tato is a such a conscientious girl. She always gets sad when other people are sad, and she always wants to help mommy and daddy in any way she can. She is getting a little more independent and wants to be a big girl. She is growing up too fast! She wanted me to put the Mrs. Potato head earrings on her.

She has way too many "animals" as she calls them. She piles them all up on her bed and has to sleep with a few of them every night.

She likes to have tea parties with her animals and her sister (even though she doesn't like to share with her sister). Her favorite show is Veggie Tales and she sings the theme song all day long.
She likes to do art projects with her daddy like this puzzle that he painted for her. She sat right across from him and "painted" with him. She is super funny and she says the funniest things. The other day Terry was helping her count her fingers and when he got done counting she furrowed her brow and said, "Interesting."

3 comments:

? said...

Violet Is getting so pretty!!

Jebbie said...

I miss playing with Violet! I love the tea party picture! And I love her ear rings!

Marsha said...

Those little girls are so beautiful and Grandma loves to talk ot them on the phone.