Friday, December 17, 2010

Olie's 1st Birthday!

I can't believe my baby is one already! We had her party a little early so all her relatives could be there before they left town for Christmas. We had a lot of fun. We had cupcakes, ice cream, bruschetta, muddy buddies and mini crescent dogs. Yum! I can tell the end of the year is definitely going to be difficult on the "diet" front.



Olie was very excited about all her presents (and Tato even more so I think ; ) and she loved having her cousins there. But the funniest thing was how she reacted to the cupcake. She didn't care at all. She had to be spoon fed by Grandma. What a lazy baby. ; )



After we put the kids to bed the adults stayed up and played a fun game called Creationary (it's not a Bible game, I swear). Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Olie, has had enough of birthday. She looks very bored with that beautiful cupcake.