
About a week and a half ago Terry's mom took me, Terry and the girls to The Living Aquarium. Apparently it was spring break so it was really crowded! But it was really cool and I would definitely do that again when Olie can enjoy it too. (Well, she enjoyed it too, but mostly because she likes to be carried around in the baby carrier). I didn't get that many good pictures because of the crowd, because our camera sucks, and because Tato won't look at the camera very often. So here are the slim pickin's.

This was Tato's favorite exhibit. These fish are HUGE! She was clapping her hands and shrieking with delight. She seemed fairly calm about everything else but she thought these things were crazy!

I thought this poison dart tree frog was cool. I forgot what it was actually called, but they are used to make poison darts or something . . . neat.



There were penguins but sadly this is about all we could see of them. There was supposedly a line to see them but tons of bratty kids continually shoved us out of the way so they could see them first. I told a few of them that my daughter would like to see them too so don't cut, but they just gave me dirty looks. It's a good thing there parents were there to scold them for having bad manners . . . oh wait . . . no they weren't.
All in all if was a great day and a fun experience! I can't wait to do it again!
2 comments:
Thanks, Alice, you know this grandma has been waiting on the end of her seat to see new pictures. Those babies get cuter every day.
See, I knew I had recently seen you with the babies. Thst one with Olie on the front is just beautiful.
Post a Comment