So Tato got her very first piece of correspondence a few days ago. It was a letter from her cousin Lottie! Tato loves playing with mail, pieces of paper, magazines, bills . . .pretty much anything like that, so she was so excited to open her first piece of mail!
She tried to write him back on the same piece of paper but since I won't give her markers or crayons yet (except when we're in nursery) she used a light saber instead.
In other baby news, Olie turned 2 months old about a week ago. I made sure to take a picture of her that day so I can update her baby book later. She is such a sweetheart. She loves her big sister so much and smiles whenever Tato walks by. Her interests are spewing all over fresh jammies and sucking on her fist.
So the other day I saw Tato wiping her face and hands with a baby wipe so I let her finish "cleaning herself up" (it wasn't after a meal or anything so she wasn't really dirty) then I threw the wipe away. About ten minutes later she runs into the room with another wipe and starts wiping her face and hands again. She is so cute . . . but I have to hide the wipes from her now.






3 comments:
yeah, you updated!!!!!!! wahoo!!! Cutie kids poopy pants!
Sooo, cute. Lottie was pretty happy to see Tato with his letter but then said: "I want to go watch my movie." I think grandma and mom were more excited about it. Thanks, Alice, for posting. Those babies are so cute. I just laugh when you tell the stories.
ALICE, your babies are so cute! it was nice seeing you yesterday. I love Ollie's "Interests" Hahahaha
Post a Comment