So mom thinks this is child abuse, but Jessica said if you blow in the baby's face they will hold their breath for a sec and you can dunk them under water. I just don't want Tato to be afraid of water/drowning like I am. I want her to be comfortable in it. So we tried it, and since it didn't seem to bother her that much, we did it again and taped it. She is gonna be a great swimmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
No worries, it's not child abuse. Jack did this in his swim lessons when he was her age. She's adorable!
cute day, at least she would be like my nephew who is 6 and won't even touch water he cant stand in himself......i guess thats not too old..but you know...
:}
nhw;oirajlkasmfak
Child abuse -- please! I know a little about child abuse (used to be my job to ferret it out), and this does not remotely qualify. And Tato loved it -- loved it!
This week and last the pool water has been so warm that it has been like a bathtub. None of that cold feeling when you first get in, but then you don't get to cool off. Wish you were here, though.
Post a Comment