Friday, June 5, 2009

BBQ

This year for Memorial Day we had a Barbecue at Nate and Jill's house. Now I know Memorial Day was a few weeks ago but that is how long it takes me to put the pictures on my computer for some reason. Anyways, it was a lot of fun. Jill's mom and grandma even came into town for the long weekend. I really love getting together with the family, and of course the great food doesn't hurt. I love good ole BBQ food. Burgers, Mac salad, chips, soda, dessert. Yeah, it's a real wonder how I've gained 30 pounds since High School. A real wonder. We ate, talked and played games. It was a lot of fun. Tato always has a good time over there too because she get's to play with her cousins. I know Terry will be dismayed in my choice of picture of him, but that is what he gets for being such a goofball. : )Marshall helping the kids search for bugs.

I love this picture. Bella always loves reading to, and playing with Tato. They are little buddies.

In other news (and I'm sure most of you already know) I am pregnant . . . again. Yes it was a "surprise" and yes I know where babies come from. It will take me awhile to get used to the idea of another little rugrat around the house, but I am finally starting to get excited. I had my first ultra-sound and somehow I am 12 weeks already. I seemed to have missed the first 6 weeks of my pregnancy. That's ok though, it's sure catching up to me now. Anyways, I'm open to suggestions for a nickname for the new baby. We don't know the gender yet so it kinda needs to be cute for either gender. We've been using Peanut for now but it just doesn't fit like Tato did. She is just a little Tato, that's all there is to it.

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Great choice of pictures. I certainly love the pictures of the grandkids and the whole family being together is so important to me. Everyone needs to move closer together.

Néna said...

haha you guys are cute, Tato is so big! and adorable, i love that pic of her and Bella. too bad i couldn't make it :{ sad day....

? said...

Those are some good pictures of you guys :) tato is so precious! and you and terry are funny

Tricia S. said...

Cute pictures! And congrats again on the pregnancy. Sounds like you had fun at the BBQ.

Braziers said...

Yea!!!!! I had no idea so.....congrats!!!!! And there is no need to explain to me how you accidently get pregnant! I am happy for you! But I am extremely jealous that you can not find out for 12 weeks, you must not get very sick! You lucky ducky!...PS you could nick name him/her poopy pants!

Anonymous said...

this is MARSHALL. all you negro's that didn't wanna facebook with me will pay by me commenting on your stuff. deal wid it. oh, and I love tato and everything

Anonymous said...

nickname: mommy and daddy's little country time lemonade