I figured it's been awhile since I have posted anything new. This weekend we went bowling with Terry's parents and it was a lot of fun. Then they took us to dinner at Teppanyaki. That place is a blast. Tato was in awe of the huge flames. Terry missed catching the shrimp in his mouth for the first time ever. I made fun of him. Good times.
Also, Terry finally finished the art for Tato's room. Since we can't afford tons of stuff to decorate her room with, I made him paint some pictures for her room. (secretly I thought it would be cuter than anything we could buy anyways, and I was right) They turned out really cute. We also had an old bookshelf that my mom left here when she moved out. It didn't really match any off our other baby furniture so we bought some cute bins from Ikea for really cheap (the bins match her room colors) and put then in the bookcase for toy storage and stuff. I think it looks pretty cute.
Anyways, here are some cute pics of Tato. She's pretty much all we got going on around here. One of these days we'll go on vacation or do something exciting and you guys won't even know what hit you! Ha ha, just kidding.






6 comments:
Wow - those pictures are darling. Terry did a great job. It is nice to have something cute but meaningful on the wall. I love the toes in the mouth - Courtney used to love to eat her toes. Fun.
i cant believe how big she is, i mean seriously. wasn't she JUST born? the decorations are way cute. i love the cow. :D
I love the pictures, you're right, cuter than anything you could buy.
Tato is so precious! she is my favorite! and I want to bite her cheeks! haha!
Terry did an awesome job... he's always been the artist in the family. Way to go! The bins are cute, that was a really good idea. I'd do more decorating if I could keep my house clean... I just can't justify decorating without a clean house and I can't keep a clean house with TJ and Lili hanging out here all day. I hear Tato is crawling all over now! I'm missing out on everything! :( Mom says she's 9 months now, I couldn't believe it... They grow too fast! Love you guys!
For some reason I thought I left a comment about how cute the pictures Terry drew for Tato were, but I guess I didn't. So here it is.
Post a Comment