Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Alice!



Ok, so my Birthday was actually a few weeks ago but I have so lazy about updating the blog lately. We had a lot of fun on my Birthday though. Mom was in town so we went mini-golfing with her and Tim and Vanella. Tim was the winner. Terry took me to get a pedicure and to get new shoes for my Birthday. Then for dinner we went to Macaroni Grill while Mom watched Tato. I had a lot of fun and I am glad I got to spend some of my Birthday playing with my family.




Here is a video of Tato singing Happy Birthday to me.

5 comments:

? said...

HAHAHAHA! PRECIOUS!!

Jessica Christensen said...

I can't stream videos on my stupid slow-speed, but the pics of Violet are so cute. And cute shirt, Ali. Lookin' good!

Marsha said...

That was the prettiest song I've heard in a long time. I need to be near all of you. Lets all buy a compound and live on the same tract of land, not necessarily in the same house though.

Braziers said...

Happy B-Day poopy pants!!! Sorry I didn't remember

Lisa said...

LOL she is so funny... what a good singer!! I put up a picture of Trinli, in case you forgot we had a baby since I'm so lazy and don't blog... I only put up one picture because... well... I am lazy and don't want to go searching for the cord to put pics from my camera on the computer. I'll get to it though. :)