Monday, September 22, 2008

Come on, Everyone Else is Doing it!

I suddenly realized that everyone I know has a blog. Everyone but me! I struggle to move with the rest of civilization as far as this kind of thing goes. I hate texting and never ever ever had the desire to sign up for myspace or facebook. Well I guess everyone has to eventually "progress" so here it is. My blog. Well really it is our blog (mine and Terry's) but let's be honost, this is woman's work. Ha ha. I guess another reason I have never blogged is because nothing exciting has happened in the last couple of years. But everyone seems to start blogging when they have a baby so . . . Here she is.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that little Violet?! I love the cheeks... I'm glad you finally broke down and got a blog. I was getting sick of hearing all the Terry and Alice news thirdhand from my mom. I want it directly from the source. :) It will be fun to see Violet get bigger and bigger. Does she keep you up all night? Has she tried to roll over yet? Does she keep you as busy as you thought she would? New babies are a good excuse to start sharing your life with the world.

Christina said...

ALICE Violet is BEAUTIFUL! I didn't even know you had a family! Last time I saw you you were at my wedding! I have always wondered if things worked out with you and Terry but I guess it did! How sweet! My blog is christina-runs-on-faith.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I recently started too =)I'm linked up to Mandy on there too. Great to hear from you!

Christina said...

Call me crazy but I forgot to say I have Jessica and Kim's blogs on my blogroll too lol

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Woo hoo! A new little baby! She really is a beautiful baby, ALice! Well, what did I expect? Just look at her mama.
Congratulations!

Jessica Christensen said...

Look at your fatty-cheeked baby! Kiss those cheekies for me!

Terry and Alice said...

Thanks for all the comments. She had one really good night where she slept for 9 hours! I couldn't believe it. But since then it's been anywhere from 3-5 hours a night at a time. She is a really good baby though. Yeah she tries to roll over sometimes too.